We spent a really enjoyable and relaxing few days at this remote hotel in the rain forest. It is only 45 minutes by taxi from the airport, but once you are there you are far from the tourist bustle of Iguazu (we didn't use as our base to see the Falls). It is not a hotel for those who just... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Puerto Bemberg is reborn from the ashes of the oldPosada from the 1940s, that rests at the end of Argentina layingits eyes on the birth of Paraguay.Trails, natural falls, river, walks among the treetops, guaraní legends,spacious rooms, an intimate restaurant with native cuisine and international refinement, and a swimming pool in the middle of the jungle give the Posada its exclusive and stylish character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Posada Puerto Bemberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Puerto Bemberg Hotel Puerto Libertad
- Posada Puerto Bemberg Hotel