We stayed one night only at Bemberg after viewing the falls and staying at the Sheraton. But with hindsight this was a mistake and we would have been better to have stayed longer at Bemberg.It is a lovely quiet hotel about 40 minutes from the falls. However it is a small / special place unlike many of the large Tourist... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Puerto Bemberg Hotel
- Posada Puerto Bemberg Hotel Puerto Libertad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Puerto Bemberg is reborn from the ashes of the oldPosada from the 1940s, that rests at the end of Argentina layingits eyes on the birth of Paraguay.Trails, natural falls, river, walks among the treetops, guaraní legends,spacious rooms, an intimate restaurant with native cuisine and international refinement, and a swimming pool in the middle of the jungle give the Posada its exclusive and stylish character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Posada Puerto Bemberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.