the spa is greaaaat!! Also I recommend renting the paddle boat... it´s stunning to paddle even on your own and the views of the island from the sea are amaazing!!...It´s really worth it. Also whale shark watching is an activity worth trying while you´re here.
- Also Known As:
- Badian Island Hotel Badian Island
- Badian Island Resort
- Badian Island Hotel
- Badian Island Resort And Spa Cebu, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badian Island Resort and Spa is an opulent yet serenely comfortable that fuses luxury and wellness. Guests can choose from its well-assigned 42 rooms — Thalasso pool villas and Badian, Junior and Family Suites — each affording beautiful views. Dedicated to well-being, the resort boasts of the Thalasso Spa and Sauna, an expanse of health wellness with ionized sea-water waterfalls, open-air pavilions with baths and wading pools. It features signature massages, relaxation and health treatments. Badian Resort and Spa dishes out healthy gastronomic feasts and drinks taken fresh from the resort’s very own organic garden. For the fun-chaser, the resort offers various water sports such as the aqua cycle, banana boat, kayak and even free WIFI. It also has its very own PADI certified Scuba diving school. With Dolphina, the resort's very own yacht docked on Badian Bay, guests are on for a pleasurable short cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Badian Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.