Just returned from a four night stay at the Hotel Alcazar. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff are really welcoming and bent over backwards to help. The rooms are spacious, well equipped and pristine. The hotel is extremely clean. The breakfast buffet was superb and catered for all nationalities that were staying in the hotel. The hotel is at... More
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Monte Gordo
- Hotel Alcazar Monte Gordo, Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Characterised With Sui Generis architecture - Arabic style - the Hotel Alcazar is located in Monte Gordo which has one of the most beautiful beaches of Eastern Algarve in the bay of Monte Gordo. The village is surrounded by excellent, unspoilt natural areas such as the Natural Park of Ria Formosa and Marshland Nature Reserve of Castro Marim. In this idyllic setting, we await you for your best holiday.Enjoy all the comfort of this Hotel in Monte GordoWith a prime location, this Hotel in Monte Gordo, allows you to enjoy an unforgettable stay, enjoying one of the most splendid bathing areas in the Algarve.Location of luxury in the Eastern AlgarveYour stay in the Algarve will benefit from the unique climatic conditions in this region. In the Hotel Alcazar, your stay will be more than a simple "invariant" beach accommodation. You can enjoy the close proximity of other superb coastal areas such as Praia Verde, Altura and Cacela Velha. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Alcazar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.