Located about 15 minutes drive from the centre of Newport. There is plenty of parking and rooms are clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. There is plenty of hanging storage but no drawers. Some issues: - three groups of guests were left waiting outside at 3.50 until a staff member arrived on the dot of 4pm; it was also... More
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel Llanmartin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory is a 5 star boutique Guest House which exudes luxury. Six stunning bedrooms with contemporary echos. Bespoke interiors to rival the very best hotels. Designer, Garth Davis has so captured the mood of effortless living. Located close to Newport, we are very accessible being just 3 minutes off M4, either Junction 24 or 23. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.