I stayed in a one bedroom apartment last weekend. The view from the 27th floor was amazing and showed the city ablaze with lights. The train whistle was not a bother and could be heard of a day time with balcony door open and couldn't be heard of a night when closed up. The room was very clean and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Regis On Castlereagh Hotel Sydney
- Regis On Castlereagh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regis on Castlereagh presents executive apartments located amidst the entertainment and business district of Sydney City. Circular Quay, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour are just a relaxed stroll away.The spacious fully self-contained apartments, most boast private balconies leading off the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Tastefully furnished and finished with quality appliances, these superior apartments are ideal for couples, families or the astute business traveller.Whether you choose a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartment you are guaranteed superior service and comfort.Facilities include an indoor heated pool & spa, fitness room, squash court, table tennis area, outdoor barbeque area and secure undercover parking (fee applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Budget Places, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Oaks on Castlereagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.