This is a fantastic hotel. Great location in town and the staff and view first class. The beds and pillow are fantastic as are the views, the restaurant and friendly bar staff downstairs. I had forgotten how wonderful it was staying Ina first class city hotel. The value for money excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.