Definitely worthy! Very good price comparing to other hotels in Sydney and very comfortable!! nice facilities to have breakfast with a supermarket in the other side of the street, opened till 12am! 10-minute walking to king cross station and 25-minute walking to opera house! but don't worry...you dont even sweat, as you are gonna enjoy a nice walk through the... More
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.