My husband and I just spent a week in Sydney after a three-week cruise. We arrived at the hotel early in the day, and waited in the comfortable lobby until our room was available. The front desk staff was very friendly and kind. I was given a coupon for thirty minutes of free wi-fi while we waited :) Our room... More
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Monorail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.