My partner and I stayed at the westend for 4 nights last week, and we really enjoyed our stay. First, the staff is simply adorable, everyone was helpful, funny and always smiling! Then the room was basic, yes, but extremely clean, the room and the sheets smelled nice and clean, and the bathroom was spotless. There was heaps of activity... More
- Also Known As:
- Westend Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Westend Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky Central Sydney Accommodation Great Vibe, Friendly Staff, Clean & Secure, Central Location & Beds for everyone. Nomads Westend is only 5 minutes walk from Sydney Central Station & a short stroll to all major tourist attractions. This Sydney Backpackers Hostel offers travellers, backpackers, students and groups, funky, cheap, budget style accommodation (4 & 6 share dorms, double & triple rooms - all include a private bathroom). For those after something a little different you can't forget the world famous 28 bed dorm, "The Church". Westend Backpackers - More than just a bed! We want you to have a good time. Honestly. So we've sorted out some awesome activities for you everyday and night - we want YOU to have as much fun as possible. We Entertain you every night of the week, we offer you an action packed list of daily activities and tours, or check out the latest gossip at one of our famous FREE in-house parties... Our Schedule includes Guided walks of the City, a Free BBQ at Coogee beach, Pub crawls and the Stunning Bondi to Coogee coastal walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Agoda, HostelBookers, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Westend Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.