Sails is generally fairly nice. The service is not as good as I'd hoped, but I had prepared myself by reading reviews beforehand. Its impossible to get someone to help with bags, and they are very disorganized when putting people on buses for the dinner under the stars. The lift was out of order and we were on the second... More
- Also Known As:
- Sails In The Desert Ayers Rock Hotel
- Sails In The Desert Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the soaring white sails that crown its roof, this is Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's premium hotel. The interior decor focuses on Aboriginal heritage and culture, with a gallery in the lobby and significant artworks featured throughout the public areas and in the private rooms. Slip into comfort right in the heart of the central Australian outback at Voyages Sails in the Desert Hotel. Relax in beautifully appointed rooms, enjoy a cocktail in the lovely grounds, or sit back and relax under the magnificent white sails. The Hotel also features the acclaimed Mulgara Gallery, the lively, buffet-style Winkiku Restaurant, tapas-style cuisine by the pool at Rockpool (seasonal), and the award winning signature restaurant of Voyages Ayers Rock Resort, Kuniya Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sails in the Desert Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.