Recently re-branded to Pullman, this hotel attempts to be five star. The lobby is nice, and the service at reception is great (valet to open door of taxi, greeted immediately upon arrival, quick check-in), but the hotel isn't 5*. Old elevators, worn hallways, and a cheap & modern refurb in the rooms (though bathrooms are still old). Also annoying the... More
- Also Known As:
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish Brisbane accommodation located within walking distance of the Queen Street Mall shopping precinct offering guests a full range of services and facilities in relaxed yet sophisticated surroundings. Facilities include restaurant, cafe and bar, fully equipped gymnasium, rooftop swimming pool and Brisbane's largest hotel conference and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Pullman Brisbane King George Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.