I was staying for the week for work, overall my experience was good, couple of niggles but as a business hotel it was good. Check-in: Good and efficient, helpful with luggage (I had quite a bit) The room: Decent sized for what I expected, mostly just used it for sleeping and watching a bit of TV so was a good... More
- Also Known As:
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish Brisbane accommodation located within walking distance of the Queen Street Mall shopping precinct offering guests a full range of services and facilities in relaxed yet sophisticated surroundings. Facilities include restaurant, cafe and bar, fully equipped gymnasium, rooftop swimming pool and Brisbane's largest hotel conference and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Brisbane King George Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.