We stayed here for 2 nights, room 803. This room was okay, smallish but had all the basics that you need. Not much of an outlook but we did expect this as we had booked at a discounted rate. Free parking, free wi-fi & cable TV. Location is great, close to Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall & The Botanical... More
- Also Known As:
- Republic Apartments Hotel
- Republic Apartments Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 storey 1, 2 and 3-bedroom serviced apartments between the CBD, Chinatown and Brisbane River, each with a large balcony, WiFi and great city views. Full kitchen and laundry set-up. Wireless Broadband throughout all serviced apartments. 5th floor resort style heated under-cover lap pool, spa and gymnasium. Caution: You won't want to go home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Republic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.