this hostel was our first stop on our travels and it was really hard to beat!! we had such an excellent time!!Michelle was excellent she got everyone doing things during the day and night and they were free activities with prizes perfect for backpackers! there was a shuttle bus into town and back every hour very convenient would not have... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Cairns backpackers resort is a 4 ½ star AAA rated budget accommodation with resort style facilities and onsite Serpent Bar, and has been designed to provide you with a great night's sleep. Located only minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, it includes everything you need to enjoy Tropical North Queensland in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Cairns Backpackers and Serpent Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.