We stayed here for 3 nights. Very central and ideal location, friendly helpful staff. Decent clean and quiet rooms and free parking They didn't have free wifi which was slightly disappointing My biggest issue was comfortable sleep. Bug bites, allergy & even a swollen eye. Towards the end I was actually scared of sleeping on that bed and still am.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pavilions boutique apartments in the centre of port douglas, boasts a variety of accommodation options including studio (hotel style), one and two bedrooms with ground floor adjacent to the car park. all are set back from the main Street of port douglas for peace and tranquillity. truly the heart of port douglas and the gateway to the great barrier Reef and rainforests of the daintree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.