The over all impression we got was of offhand and unfriendly staff and a pennypinching attitude - $3 for a load of washing - written threats to empty rubbish, wash dishes etc. or else incur fines Our room faced the back and received very little natural light and absolutely no sunshine. It was necessary to have the lights on all... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pavilions boutique apartments in the centre of port douglas, boasts a variety of accommodation options including studio (hotel style), one and two bedrooms with ground floor adjacent to the car park. all are set back from the main Street of port douglas for peace and tranquillity. truly the heart of port douglas and the gateway to the great barrier Reef and rainforests of the daintree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.