Room 25a - great!! spacious studio, not very modern, but the view is spectacular! Great location in Surfers, right next to teh beach and in a central clocation, but still quietly away from the party crowds! highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Surf Hotel
- Imperial Surf Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Imperial Surf Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Surf Resort Apartments is just a stroll from the patrolled beach and on the doorstep to the hub of the Gold Coast in more ways than one. In walking distance to the Surfers Paradise mall with fabulous shops and boutiques and its own complement restaurants, ranging from gourmet to casual alfresco dining. Boasting spectacular view and being one of the tallest buildings on the Gold Coast. All apartments have ocean views, some also feature sights of the hinterland ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BreakFree Imperial Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.