I have travelled to Hobart on a number of occasions and stayed elsewhere. Based on the reviews I decided to try Fountainside (I had stayed there many years ago when it was operated by a major chain). The hotel has had a significant renovation - they have done an excellent job in bringing the rooms "up to date". The room... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.