Excellent value and great location in the heart of Hobart and good proximity to Salamanca Place-love that a hotel has such a long history and well presented through photographs. The apartments would also be another good option.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Mercure Hadleys Hobart Hotel Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Hadleys Hobart Hotel is the oldest continuously operating boutique hotel in Tasmania. Originally constructed in 1834, this National Trust listed hotel is a unique place to stay in the heart of the city. The fully restored 71 room hotel features an atrium style restaurant and bar, and also caters for conferences, dinner functions and weddings. Just 20 min from the airport and 5 min walk from the business and government centre of Hobart, Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock and CBD shopping.In the heart of the city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Hadleys Hobart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.