My family and I stayed at The Quest Flinders Lane for 10 nights in mid December. We booked a 2 bedroom ‘standard’ apartment but were treated to a free upgrade to a ‘deluxe’ apartment which comprised of king beds (rather than queens) and 2 bathrooms. We arrived and were greeted by the receptionist and the hotel manager, both were lovely... More
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flinders Lane is one of the CBD's most sought after residential areas, destined to become your first choice in Melbourne accommodation. All the excitement of Federation Square, Theatres, the Art Centre, Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex surrounds you, while dozens of tiny bars, restaurants and cafes are at your doorstep. Historic Flinders Street Station and the MCG are just a short stroll away. If you're in Melbourne for business or leisure, the boutique one, two and three bedroom apartments are all complete with unique spacious interior and wireless internet. Executive and Deluxe apartments have two bathrooms and a combination of four single or king bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest on Flinders Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.