We visit Rotorua often from our home in Auckland. Recently we thought we'd try Peppers. We have stayed in "exclusive" places in Europe, the US, Asia and South America. As a kiwi I am embarrassed about this so-called "resort". It is appallingly over-priced. The decor is extremely tacky. The place is tired and gives you the sense that it's about... More
- Also Known As:
- Peppers On The Point - Lake Rotorua Hotel
- Peppers On The Point - Lake Rotorua Hotel Rotorua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular exclusive lakeside luxury lodge with panoramic lake views. Set in 5 acres of private grounds yet only 5 minutes from the heart of Rotorua. Guests may combine the pleasure of exquisitely furnished accommodation, exceptional food and wine and indulgent spa treatments, all from the luxury of one of New Zealand's premier lodges. Offering nine luxurious suites plus the 4 bedroom Lake Villa and the 2 bedroom Lake Villa Apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Peppers on the Point - Lake Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.