Overall a good place to stay in Taupo and I would recommend it. We stayed two nights and the staff was friendly. The room was very spacious and had a nice little kitchenette. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was great as well. The hotel location was good for us, but isn't particularly close to the shops and restaurants... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cascades Hotel Taupo
- Comfort Inn Cascades Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Cascades is proud to belong to the Choice Hotel Group. We accept Flybuys, Choice Privileges, Air New Zealand Airpoints, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity. Stunning quiet location on the shores of Lake Taupo. Direct access to walk/cycle way (no roads to cross). Lakeside apartment for views and total rest and relaxation, studio units with some lake views, family rooms sleep up to 6 people and some have two bathrooms and 2 LCD TV's and/or a ensuite 2nd toilet. Heated outdoor pool, spa pool, Springfree trampoline, children's playhut, SKY TV, free wireless internet, cooked or continental breakfast available. Clean, warm, affordable and friendly accommodation. Small pets by arrangement. Lots of free parking for boats, trailers etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.