We stayed with Linda and Paul and totally enjoyed our week in our 'home away from home'. They went the extra mile many times and catered for the extra needs of our very diverse group. One night when they knew we would be 'home' late, we came back to turned down beds with soft lights on. Such a lovely surprise.... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Christchurch
- Christchurch Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Diplomat Motel consists of 4 x 56m2 x 2 bedroom family units and 12 x 32m2 large studios. Each unit is fully self contained with full oven,microwave,pots,pans,cutlery,crockery,toaster,tea,coffee etc. There is a shower and vanity in the bathroom and separate W.C. In the main studio room there is a 2 seater couch,queen/king bed and a single bed. There are tables and chairs and a writing desk with phone and free wireless internet. These units have all been refurbished in Jan/Feb 2013.There is a free swimming pool,spa pool and childrens playground.Just 5 minutes walk to Merivale Mall which has many restaurants,cafes,boutiques and a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Diplomat Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.