Our last port of call was a well kept charming old property. The owner Rod, was more than just a host, he was the information centre as well. Nothing was a problem as he helped us find our way around town and all that it has to offer.The morning breakfast was always nice as was the afternoon beer with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920’s stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquility, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 12 and can not be accommodated. The Brothers is quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities. A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.