Good central location.The facilities for cooking are excellent, clean and with a nice lake view. The rooms are good, comfortable and we got a lot less street noise than we thought we would(It is Party Town , NZ) The staff were very helpful, even arranging some lovely weather when we were there in Feb 2013
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hostel couldn’t be more aptly named – nestled between the Wakatipu lakefront and Shotover St, it's right in the rapidly beating heart of this famous little resort town of Queenstown. Everything is on your doorstep – cafes, bars, restaurants and the waterfront with all its activities. Previously part of the ‘Old Mountaineer Hotel,’ one of the first hotels in Queenstown, all the accommodations at the YHA Queenstown Central hostel include en-suites and TVs (with free movies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your YHA Queenstown Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.