I stayed in this hotel for two days for a cousin's wedding. The best part of the hotel is its location and the open spaces in the hotel. Service remains an area of improvement as is the case with most other hotels in the country. No comments about the cost benefit analysis as I didn't pay for the same...
- Also Known As:
- The Gold Palace And Resort
- The Gold Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some Salient Features of the Resort are:· Located in Eco zone with a picturesque view of Aravali hills on N.H-8. · All the Three heritage forts namely, Amer Palace, Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort, are just 7 KM from our resort.· Spread over 15 acres of beautiful landscaping. The resort is perfect for short and long holidays as well as for meetings, conferences and get-togethers.· The hotel consists of 70 rooms (68 Royal Deluxe and 02 Gold Suite )· 2 Conference halls which can cater conference / parties ranging from 45 - 300 pax.· 02 restaurants of total 150 covers having well stocked bar having renowned brands of alcohols and spirits to quench the thirst. · Jim Corbett -open restaurant for theme parties. · Mughal garden spread over 9 acres with beautiful artistic landscaping & fountains.· Swimming pool designed to cater all age groups. Recreation room with Billiard, Cricket, Table Tennis, Chess, Cards and Carom Board etc.· For perfect rejuvenation for body, mind & soul, well designed health club and SPA with choices therapy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Gold Palace & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.