Brilliant location. No great views but we didn't spend a lot of time here. Across the road from the wharf and a very short stroll to the esplanade. Great friendly staff and good value for money. Free parking. Lots and lots and LOTS of places to eat nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel
- Nautilus Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nautilus Resort is located in the heart of Mooloolaba, on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. Enjoy the 1 or 2 bedroom self contained apartments, complete with private spa bath, air conditioning, complimentary cable television, kitchen facilities, washing machine and dryer. Take a swim in the heated pool or simply relax in a sun lounge whilst enjoying the lush, tropical surroundings and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. Outside your door Mooloolaba is buzzing with a range of alfresco cafes and restaurants, boutique shops, a safe swimming beach and Underwater World. If you feel like venturing a little further afield, the knowledgeable staff are able to help you book a variety of tours in the surrounding area. Nautilus Resort is the perfect place for both couples and families seeking an affordable holiday only minutes from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Nautilus Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.