We were looking for a nice centrally located hotel, and found this through booking.com, and confirmed with Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Located just a few steps from the Charles Bridge, it offered easy access to the all the central districts. Access by car is not too hard to manage, and parking was available in a small quiet square... More
- Also Known As:
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel Prague
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel U Zlatych nuzek**** is attractive for its exclusive location on Prague's island Kampa in the lesser town area. The hotel is situated close to the Charles Bridge – you will find quiet there, although you will be right in the heart of historical city centre. Enjoy your stay in one of 10 well-equipped rooms, which have parquet, satellite TV, WiFi, safe and other amenities which will provide a pleasant stay. Each room has a bathroom with hairdryer, shower and/or bath. Don´t miss tasting the excellent Bohemian specialties, international cuisine, first-class wines and traditional Czech beer served in our stylish restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your U Zlatych Nuzek (At the Golden Scissors) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.