After a 10 hour delay for our flight to Gdansk the hotel turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. As others have mentioned the beds were on the narrow side but I found them to be very comfortable - in fact the only thing that woke me up one day was the housekeeper who wanted to clean the room.... More
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk Hotel Gdansk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gdansk city centre hotel's location is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel is close to charming, narrow cobblestone streets that host galleries, shops and street theatrical events, all adding to the uniqueness of its location. This Gdansk city centre hotel's location offers close proximity to St. Mary's Church, the largest brick Gothic cathedral in the world, and to popular museums and the Baltic coast.Retreat to stylish comfort at this city centre Gdansk accommodationWith 134 chic and stylish rooms, this Gdansk accommodation offers guests unrivalled elegance in Poland's largest city on the Baltic coast. Eight suites and an indulgent Presidential Suite combine calming, natural colours along with plush, comfortable furnishings provide a relaxing atmosphere. Guest rooms at this accommodation in Gdansk city centre feature premier amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, heated bathroom floor and LCD TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.