six of us went to Krakow for the weekend. We stayed in the hilton. It was an excellent hotel.Alough it was a 15 min walk to the centre of town it was still worth going to. Breakfast in the hotel was one of the best i have had in europe there was everything you could want from boiled eggs to... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow is located near famed Wawel Castle and the Vistula River. Enjoy a convenient location 25 minutes by taxi from Balice Airport, 20-30 minutes on foot to historic attractions and the Kazimierz Jewish Quarter. Guest rooms and suites feature views of the Old City or the park. Whether you are visiting Krakow for business or to tour the city, you will find modern guest rooms with comfortable beds.Enjoy spacious guest rooms or a Junior Suite during your stay in Krakow. Guest rooms and suites feature complimentary WiFi, secure remote printing, and ergonomic Mirra by Herman Miller desk chairs. Enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast in The Restaurant which also serves Polish specialties for lunch and dinner. The modern Krakow restaurant and bar serves international dishes for lunch and dinner. Relax with a room service dinner or a prepared meal from the Pavilion Pantry which also sells snacks, sundries, beverages, beer, and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.