Very high unreasonable price for the poor hotel. Small rooms for the 4 stars hotel. Cheap soap in the bathroom. No safe. The Sauna and Indoor pool wasn't opened during all may staying time. Average breakfast for the 20 EUR. Not enough food at the last hour of the breakfast. Slow reactions from staff during the breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel Vilnius
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel
- Vilnius Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel is located right in the centre of the capital city, Konstitucijos avenue, in a modern district of business, commerce and entertainment. The hotel stands next to the river Neris, near the Old Town of Vilnius with its major sites of attraction: the Cathedral, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania, Gediminas Castle, as well as Pilies and Vokieciu streets so popular among the city guests and local inhabitants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Vilnius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.