Vilnius hasn't that much on offer hotel-wise, but do avoid the Best Western if you can. It's old (70s...), small rooms with low ceiling, noisy at night... Urgently needs serious upgrading. There's a good Radisson and new Novotel just around the corner, offering much better value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel Vilnius
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel
- Vilnius Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel is located right in the centre of the capital city, Konstitucijos avenue, in a modern district of business, commerce and entertainment. The hotel stands next to the river Neris, near the Old Town of Vilnius with its major sites of attraction: the Cathedral, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania, Gediminas Castle, as well as Pilies and Vokieciu streets so popular among the city guests and local inhabitants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Vilnius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.