This is a centrally located property - close to good restaurants and the metro. Some areas of DC virtually close down in the evenings and over the weekends. Dupont Circle is, fortunately, not one of these areas. The hotel is clean and well appointed. There is a decent exercise room, and the happy hour has a good selection of appetizers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- m Street Hotel
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and contemporary, our hotel's accommodations exude stylish luxury. Perfect for a getaway to the Washington, DC area, our hotel is minutes from Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and the DC Metro, bringing the best of the city's attractions to our doorstep. Our guest rooms and suites feature deluxe amenities creating the boutique hotel experience our guests have come to expect. Take in our goose down bedding, sleek bathrooms, wireless Internet and plug-in technology panels, all the while exploring our unique location in the nation's capital. Sip and savor in our Caffe serving illy coffee and our M Lounge & M Brasserie serving indigenous, seasonal dishes and cocktails. An on-site fitness center and business center ensure you are taken care of while on your road and don't forget to ask our Navigator for insider tips for dining and shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.