I was in SPS just for a night and was so happy to find this place. (literally... our cabbie got so lost...) We stayed in a triple with a private bathroom - everything was clean and spacious and Alex made sure we had everything we wanted. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast
- La Posada Hotel
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.