I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past year and half, and both visits were fine. The staff are generally helpful and nice, the rooms clean. On my most recent stay all I wanted and needed was a bath, and unfortunately, the tub was only stuck on shower mode, so I had to fill a hot bath by running... More
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Pedro Sula Hotel San Pedro Sula
- Crowne Plaza San Pedro Sula Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel San Pedro Sula. Our hotel has king size and double bedrooms, and a presidential suite, 2 phone lines per room, plus extension in bathroom, 25 TV with remote control,32' LCD TV in Executive Floors, Ipod dock station in Executive floors, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, safety box, vanity mirror and hairdryer in each room. Radio Cd Player wake-up clock, desk in each room with data port and Free Wireless Internet connection, satellite TV with Cinemax, HBO, HBO signature, HBO plus, CNN, Univision, ESPN, CBS. Restaurante 'Rio de Piedras' open daily. ATMOSFERA lounge and bar , 6 meeting rooms from 15 to 250 persons. Beauty salon,Casino, tourism tours and information desk. Business center.Wireless Internet in Bar, Restaurant, Pool, Gym, Lobby, Bussines Center and Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Pedro Sula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.