Clean,small rooms ,overpriced at just over 100 $ aust that is for morocco ,close to medina,but backed by Novotel and Sofitel which were very overpriced,but it seems they hod the market in this area. Hotel staff did there job but that was all.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Casablanca City Casablanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city right beside the Port of Casablanca, the Ibis Casablanca City Center invites you to stay in one of our 266 rooms featuring satellite TV, heating, airconditioning and direct telephone to ensure your comfort. The Wok and Grill restaurant serves balanced, flavoursome cuisine with meals to suit every appetite. Sit back and relax in the modern and inviting surroundings of the hotel bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms with conference equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.