The best thing about this hotel / resort is the large villas - they are huge. The villa itself was ok - although the downstairs shower room was very dark, shower barely worked and the concrete walls were cracked. It felt as if the whole resort could have done with a good clean. There is a small shop on site... More
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.