My favourite little oasis in Marrakech! The riad is a 2minute walk through little alleyways from the main market square which was really convenient. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, even with a language barrier at times. It doesn't seem like much from outside but once you enter its bright, open, colourful and full of life but still quiet... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Colors de l'Orientt", authentic Riad, opens its doors on an original and rare place in the Marrakech Medina. This traditional house, full of flavors, scents and diversity of Morocco is an invitation to travel between the heptic Jemaa El Fna and calm bewitching Derb where lies the Riad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Les Couleurs de l'Orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.