I got this life threatening strain of food poisoning that results in bacterial invasion of the bloodstream from food I consumed at the intercontinental. I ate a sandwich and fries at lunch, it tasted strange so I sent it back. 8 hours later I was vomiting profusely, major diarrhea, and a great deal of bone pain that accompanied it. I... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Intercontinental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.