stayed there for 4 nights , room was rather clean, hot shower at day time. the staff were very kind and willing to help all the time( while i was sick they took me to the clinic due to holiday and thogh no taxis . food was valubale and tasty, balcony at the top of he roof was relaxing and... More
- Also Known As:
- Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House Hotel
- Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House has the great location just close to the tourist area Thamel. We are located in a peaceful area for sound sleep and silent rest. We are conveniently located from the airport, only 20 minutes drive. We are also 10 minutes walking distance away from the tourist bus terminal. Close enough for easy of transport yet removed enough for a peaceful environment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.