Room was filled with cockroaches, I had them crawling all over the room and into my luggage. Had to spend the night making sure that creepy crawlies crawling onto the bed that we sleep in. Staffs without expression and no eye contact ~ they are not attentive at best, and some are just downright rude. We requested to borrow an... More
- Also Known As:
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saladaeng Colonnade offers Bangkok serviced apartments on Saladaeng Road, which is close to Silom Road and Sathorn Road. All rooms boast antique furnishings that blend perfectly with modern amenities, such as private bathroom, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The concierge desk is open 24 hours to entertain queries and welcome arriving guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Saladaeng Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.