We stayed in Bangkok for 4 nights, following 4 in Dubai and en route for 2 weeks in Hong Kong so I chose Pan Pacific Serviced Apartments rather than a hotel, as I wanted the option to 'eat in'. It proved to be a great choice! Our Executive Suite was spacious, comfortable, clean and very well appointed including a full... More
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.