i had to stay twice here in less than one month. My first stay was long This hotel is near from Sanam Pao BTS station so it is relatively well located. Rooms are OK buts beds do occupy most of the space. There is neither sofa nor armchair and the desk is not very comfortable. Bathrooms are maybe the only... More
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshingly modern and centrally located, Vic3 Bangkok offers a relaxed and comfortable stay in the vibrant Phaya Thai district. Conveniently located within walking distance to Sanam Pao Skytrain Station, getting to your desired destination is easily accessible – be it for sightseeing, entertainment or business.All 162 rooms are designed with contemporary fittings and furnishings to suit the taste and needs of discerning business and leisure travellers. All rooms feature multi-function work station, Wi-Fi connectivity, LCD TV with cable channels, and international multi-plug sockets. Make your stay perfect by indulging in relaxing recreation at the well-equipped fitness corner and outdoor swimming pool, followed by a feast at the “Love Eat Bistro”, all-day dining café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Vic3 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.