Many had pointed out the good side of the hotel such as location, cleanliness, etc. How about the bad? Stayed in Novotel Platinum for 5nights. Ratchaprarop airport link station is about 15min walk to the hotel and along pratunum market which is often crowded with uneven walkway. The nearest BTS station is Chit Lom station which is about 15-20min walk... More
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending comfort and technology, Novotel Bangkok Platinum is the perfect choice for your next holiday or business trip. Located in Bangkok vibrant and fashion district, the hotel is on top of Platinum mall, a short walk from Siam Square & Siam Paragon, near BTS stations and a quick drive from the airport railway. Featuring 283 well designed rooms, Novotel Bangkok Platinum offers two bars and one international restaurant " The Square", three meeting rooms & one ballroom, free Wifi internet & I Mac corner, outdoor infinity swimming pool, wellness & fitness center as well as access to an indoor secured car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Platinum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.