This is a terrible place to stay. Upon opening the door, we were amazed at how large it is - an apartment instead of a hotel room. Next the stench of mold and mildew hit. Black mold visibly growing on the bathroom tile and tub. Shower curtain was coated with it. We spent the final evening of a package tour... More
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Court Serviced Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Court is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pantip Court Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.