Stayed here during the end of October, the edifice of the hotel is attractive. Rooms are big, nice and clean. Most rooms have a partial view of the beach and have balconies. Breakfast is aplenty and delightful, egg station stands out in the amalgam of food. The Staff is quite rude at times, post a conference I asked one of... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Pattaya is ideally located along the bustling beach on Pattaya 1 Road. We are approximately 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and about 100 minutes from Bangkok.Our brand new hotel offers convenient access for both business and leisure travelers. Visit Wat Yarnna Rangsee Buddhist Monastery, Nongnuch Tropical Garden or experience the Sriracha Tiger Zoo.The Holiday Inn Pattaya is just the place for you. The guest rooms and suites are stylish and the furnishings are complete with balcony and ocean views. We provide recreational facilities like fully equipped gym, two outdoor swimming pools, and high speed internet access. Relax and unwind at the Tea Tree Spa offering a wide range of treatments. For those traveling with children, we offer our unique Kid Suites and Kids Club.Come and experience Pattaya at Holiday Inn Pattaya! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.