i stayed here for two days with my cousin. we were given garden wing. room was pathetic. very outdated interiors. some smell was ther. even lots of mosquitos and i had to call 3-4 times for mosquito killer liquid. though the hotel is good. breakfast was also good. i suggest people should stay at ocean wing in the same campus.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Orchid Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Amari Orchid Pattaya Hotel
- Amari Orchid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Orchid Pattaya offers the perfect setting for an idyllic seaside escape as well as a gateway to all the best that Pattaya has to offer. Just a relaxing stroll to the beach, the Ocean Tower soars 20 stories into the sky, offering contemporary rooms and suites with stunning views of glittering Pattaya Bay. The Ocean Tower envelops you in a picturesque oceanfront panorama with 297 spacious guest rooms. Walk through the surrounding landscaped gardens housing two swimming pools and arrive at the resort-style Garden Wing. The low-rise, semi-open-air style of the Garden Wing figures prominently in the design of the 228 guest rooms and suites. The Garden Wing nestles you in the peaceful surrounds of the hotel’s tropical gardens for supreme relaxation, where a back drop of lush tropical green surrounds you at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Amari Orchid Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.