We stayed in Istanbul at the end of May before the recent troubles. The hotel and its staff were welcoming as we stepped in out of the heat of our taxi journey. The reception staff were charming and helpful and helped us organise a museum pass for the following day - a real tip if you are planning to see... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Istanbul is the ideal base from which to explore the endless historic sites, museums, restaurants, clubs and shops of the Ottoman capital city. Located in Taksim, the hotel offers stunning views of the Bosphorus, Taksim, the Istanbul skyline and the Blue Mosque. We are a short walk from Dolmabahce Palace and the Lutfi Kirdar Congress Centre. Our attentive staff will also point you to your desired places to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel Istanbul
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel