Stayed on a room on the 14th floor overlooking the Bosphorus and part of the city. Room was spacious, beautifuly decorated and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! I stayed with my girlfriend and I took her there in order to propose to her. During my check-in I had told this to the reception and they were... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-star ambiance at Istanbul's one of the best address and in the heart of the city. InterContinental Istanbul is the ideal base from which to explore this Ottoman capital city's endless historic sites, museums, restaurants, clubs and shops. Located in Taksim,commanding stunning views of the Bosphorus,Taksim,Skyline of Istanbul and the Blue Mosque,the hotel is in a short walk from Dolmabahce Palace and Lütfi Kırdar Congress Hall. Our attentive staff will also point out your desired places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.