This is an average backpackers hostel. I stayed in the 30 bed dorm and it was nice other than it did not have enough power receptacles. The place was clean enough and the food in the little cafe downstairs was good. However, the location is what I enjoyed the most. The hostal is just a 5 minute walk from the... More
- Also Known As:
- Orient Hostel International Hotel
- Orient Hostel International Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orient Hostel is situated on the hillside in Sultanahmet, located a few minutes walk from tourist favourites Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia. The Orient offers clean accommodation ranging from dorm rooms to private rooms with either shared or private bathrooms. Our attentive and helpful staff, make you welcome with a friendly atmosphere and fun belly-dancing and water-pipe (hookah) nights in the terrace café-restaurant during the high season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Orient Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.