Hi I stayed one week in emirhan inn what I can say in a short line.hotel location is very near to blue mosque. Hotel staf kept cleans rooms regularly. Receptionist mustafa+sinan are very friendly and allways ready to help you.mustafa cumnicate English very well . strongly recommend. I wish to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Emirhan Inn Apartment Hotel
- Emirhan Inn Apartment Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet location in the old city centre Sultanahmet, it is the perfect starting place to discover Istanbul's history-former Constantinople. Historical center of Istanbul Sultanahmet, near to the Kucuk Ayasofya Mosque, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia, Topkapi place and Blue Mosque walking distance.Apartments; !!Have 2 rooms, One queen and two twin beds. 55-65 square metres. Sitting area with sofa, table and chairs. Small balcony 1 square metres, air conditioning, All rooms have LCD TV cable, complimentary wireless Internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, American kitchen, kitchen equipment, washing machine cooker and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower, toiletries, Towels, slippers, and hair dryers. Rooms: Our rooms with private bathroom contain two single beds or one queen-size bed, all rooms air conditioner, curtains preventing the sunlight to enter inside, a tea-coffee machine, Housekeeping, double- glass windows and doors providing voice isolation, free wireless, mini bar, 19inch LCD TV, collapsible window and hair drying machine. These features are standard in all rooms and there exist a heating. Part of the hotel was built entirely of wood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Emirhan Inn Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.