The bed's were comfortable and we didn't have any problem with noise from the other rooms, the hall or elevator nor the street. We had a room right outside the elevator on the third floor. The breakfast was vegetarian but very nice. My son was crazy for the chocolate croissants. We enjoyed hot chocolate at the end of the day... More
- Also Known As:
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel Jerusalem
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has 27 unique country-style furnished rooms and family units in a beautiful old stone house completely renovated from the ground, in the heart of Rechavia, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Jerusalem and only 15 minutes walk from downtown, 20 minutes to the Old City (5 minutes to the Great Synagogue). We serve full Israeli Kosher breakfast is provided. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD TV, telephone and FREE Wi-Fi Internet.FREE coffee / tea 24 hoursFREE Internet in rooms and lobby, FREE computer for guest use.Reception service 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Little House In Rechavia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.